Funny.

, , 2 comments
Do you want to see something funny? I am the most uncomfortable and unfit person when it comes to perform something that is sport related. It's amazing that I can sky and snowboard. Anyway, the only reason why I am wearing Uggs (bought them at Tjmax in Cincinnati for $50) is because I was cooking and wanted to wear something comfortable. I do not intend to go out wearing those tonight. My dress is from Forever 21, another unusual choice from my closet. Shawn hates this dress because it is probably what any undergraduate students would wear to go out. I think it's fun. I took the belt off because it looked "cheap." I never talk about make up, because I don't wear that much. However, I am into lipstick lately. I think that's all a woman really needs.

Start laughing now.







Not even Maya is interested...



Thank you Shawn for taking these pictures.

Iron Pour: 

2 comments:

  1. DUDE that first picture looks like you as a child as a boy-impersonator. you know which one i mean. hahahhaha.

    love the outfit! even the uggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahha yes, I did not say I was going to be glamorous when I jumped. haaahhaahahah

    ReplyDelete