Floor Grazing.

, , 3 comments

Picking out my daily outfit usually takes place in one of two ways: I either stand around my clothes and randomly grab at things until an outfit has chosen itself, or I peruse online boutiques and fashion websites until I find something to inspire an outfit. Today's outfit was the result of the latter. Which, I have to say, not being able to shop, makes that process remarkably more painful. I'm all "Oh, if only I could buy something like that I could totally pull off that look!", except I can't buy this or that and lots of my wannabe looks go out the window for lack of materials. Maybe I will just have to be more creative.


However, here is what Monday morning brought me.




Inspired by:



3 comments:

  1. My first question would be: where can you buy that fab long camel coat, but then I am reminded of the fact that we can't buy anything anyway. Though you pulled that outfit off. I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was asked by a friend which websites I go to for inspiration...

    Shopbop.com has a great section full of lookbooks that are fun to sift through. Something for everyone there! That is where I found my inspiration for today's look, in the "Trend Report: Fall 2010/Sophisticated 70s" lookbook.

    Also, lookbooks on Lulus.com and Modcloth.com are fun, although a little more adolescent in their pairings. [Still great though!] Sometimes I just google for inspiration. Like this morning i googled "fall 2010 lookbooks" and came upon H&M's fall lookbook.

    Sometimes I check out lookbook.nu...

    That's a start. Also, joining Gilt, Hautelook, Ideeli email chains are great sources of ideas.

    Oh and sign up for Rachel Zoe's daily Zoe Report.

    Hope that helps!

    XOHil

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more! The Sartorialist blog is a great inspiration spot.

    ReplyDelete