Totally Unmotivated

, , 1 comment
I think I had a little too much fun watching the game last night. This is about the best effort I could pull together today. It was this or my ratty tee shirt and VS Pink shorts. Pajamies.



Wearing this amazingly comfortable brown Tresics cottton dress and my moccasins.

I am with Gin. I can't believe its only Day 10. I almost didn't put this dress on because I want/need to wear it again. It is a go-to, standard, fall back dress. Super comfortable and easy and has a flattering cut. And it has gargantuan pockets where I like to bury my hands. I guess I will have to find ways to jazz it up and make it new again if I want to wear it again. No more easy breezy brown dress outfit for me again. Luckily the cold weather is just around the corner and I will need layers. So, my dear brown dress, this is not goodbye. You're just going to have to get a little more complicated.

XOHil

PS Noles ROCKED it last night!!! Woop woop!

1 comment:

  1. Totally love how you are pushing through a lazy day and still writing about it. You seem to make even the most simple pieces cute. Good luck with these next what 81 days! I will be on the look out for your updates. Love you much, Hils!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete